49,800,000 Yen 43,000,000 Yen
41.32 sqm (445 sqft) Studio Apartment
*No longer on the market*
A modern studio apartment in the center of Harajuku is currently for sale. The apartment layout creates the feeling of a 1-bedroom apartment. The apartment overlooks the greenery of Togo Shrine. There is a cafe on the 1st floor of the building, and hundreds more cafes in the surrouding Harajuku/Omotesando neighborhood.
Located less than 10 meters from Takeshita Dori (Harajuku’s famous shopping avenue) and across the street from Togo Shrine, you will never be short of entertainment.
The estimated monthly loan repayments would be approximately 200,000 Yen* at the beginning of the loan. Meanwhile, the estimated rent for this apartment is 250,000 Yen/Month.
Continue reading for more information.
– Price: 43,000,000 Yen
– Size: 41.32 sqm (445 square feet), Studio
– Land Ownership: Freehold
– Status: Vacant
– Floor: 5th Floor (Total 6 Floors)
– Maintenance Fee: 9,910 Yen/Month
– Restoration Fee: 3,940 Yen/Month
– Carpark: Available from 42,000 Yen/Month
– Address: 1-20-4, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
– Transport: Yamanote Line – Harajuku Station – 3 min walk
Chiyoda Line – Meijijingumae Station – 4 min walk
– Built: 1998
– Construction: 6 stories, Reinforced Concrete
– No. of Units: 33
– Land size: 676.02 sqm
*Estimated repayments based on a 25-year amortized loan of 80% through a foreign-bank with floating interest of 2.16% as of April, 2010. Repayments at the beginning of the loan tend to be larger.
97 total views, 9 views today