*UPDATE: SOLD in October 2010*
Built in 1992, this large 4-bedroom house has a 3-car lock up garage, internal courtyard and a “irori” fireplace in the Japanese tatami room.
The house is in a quiet residential neighborhood directly across the street from Komazawa Ryokusen Park and is a 9 minute walk from Sakura-shinmachi Station.
Price: 95,000,000 JPY SOLD
Land: 126.87sqm (38.37 Tsubo)
House: 221.21 sqm
Construction: Wood & Aluminium frame and reinforced concrete, 3-stories.
Building-to-land ratio: 60%
Building capacity ratio: 150%
Road Access: Public road 4.5m South-side
Denentoshi Line – Sakurashinmachi Station – 9 min walk
– 9 mins by direct train to Shibuya Station
Komazawa Area Information:
– Komazawa Ryokusen Park is across the street
– Seiyu Supermarket – 6 min walk
– Komazawa University – 10 min walk
– Komazawa Olympic Park – 10 min walk