Average price: 2,000,000 Yen/sqm
Size range: 101.50 ~ 216.40 sqm (1092 ~ 2328 sqft)
Location: Kamiyamacho, Shibuya-ku
Located next to the New Zealand Embassy in Kamiyamacho, this exclusive low-rise residence of only 26 units was constructed to the highest standards by Takenaka Corporation and completed in early 2008.
Apartments were priced between 180 ~ 600 million Yen when brand new.
Kamiyamacho Area Information:
- Residential neighborhood for some of the most wealthy residents in Tokyo (CEOs, Celebrities and former Prime Ministers)
- Nearby Embassies include New Zealand and Mongolia
- 5 minute walk to Yoyogi Park
- 7 min walk to Nabeshima Park
- 5 min walk to Kinokuniya Supermarket and Tokyu Honten
JR Yamanote Line – Shibuya Station – 12 min walk
Chiyoda Line – Yoyogi Koen Station – 9 min walk
- Built: 2008
- Construction: RC 4 Stories
- No. of units: 26
- Completion: 2008
- Developer: Sekisui House
- Construction Company: Takenaka Corporation
- No. of Carparks: 30
- Land Size: 2,512.88
- Land Ownership: Freehold
|APARTMENTS PREVIOUSLY LISTED FOR SALE|
The following is a list of apartments that were listed for sale in the past, or that have sold. Please understand that these apartments may no longer be available for sale.
Pricing information is available to members only. To become a member of this site, please register your details here.
Inquire about availability
*Show Foto, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of apartments in this building and similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.