|2-Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom, 92.92 sqm|
Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Why we like it:
- Priced 9% lower than the current average asking price of a 90sqm+ apartment in the building.
- Corner apartment.
- Open-plan kitchen.
- Luxury building.
- Reputable developer and management company.
*This apartment sold in September 2017 and is no longer available*
Park Court Akasaka The Tower is a 43-storey luxury apartment building developed by Mitsui Fudosan Residential. Features include concierge service (8:00 ~ 22:00), a rooftop terrace for residents, resident lounge, guest suite and library.
This is a 2-Bedroom corner apartment on the 7th floor. It is north and east facing and includes a master bedroom with walk-in closet, and a kitchen with disposer and mini dishwasher.
The building is managed by Mitsui Fudosan Residential Service. Pets are negotiable. Car parking may be rented separately from 35,000 ~ 66,000 Yen/month (subject to availability).
- Although the discussion was only raised in early 2014, there is talk of redeveloping a block containing several buildings to the north west of Park Court Akasaka. Detailed information has not yet been announced. This development will not be visible from this apartment.
A 88m tall, 24-storey serviced apartment/hotel building is under construction 90 meters south-east of Park Court Akasaka The Tower. Completion is scheduled for December 2019. This development may be visible from this apartment, although it will be approximately 125 meters away from the unit.
- Akasaka Station – 8 min walk
- Akasaka Mitsuke Station – 9 min walk
(Ginza, Marunouchi Lines)
- Aoyama Itchome Station – 9 min walk
(Ginza, Hanzomon, Oedo Lines)
- Akasaka Sacas: 550 meters
- Canadian Embassy: 500 meters
- Maruetsu Supermarket: 900 meters
- Tokyo Midtown: 1,000 meters
- Hinokicho Park: 800 meters
|Size:||92.92 sqm (1,000 sq.ft)|
|Balcony:||11.11 sqm (120 sq ft)|
|Construction:||43-storey + 2 Basements, Reinforced concrete|
|No. of apartments:||518|
|Earthquake standards:||Shin-Taishin (New code) (what does this mean?)|
|Developed by:||Mitsui Fudosan Residential|
|Constructed by:||Taisei Corporation|
|Managed by:||Mitsui Fudosan Residential Service|
|Land size:||7,735.34 sqm|
|Land ownership:||18,062 / 10,000,000 (Freehold)|
|Car parking:||May be rented separately, subject to availability.|
|Pets:||Negotiable (some restrictions apply)|
|Monthly building fees:|
|Repair fund:||9,110 Yen|
|*All electric building (no gas). |
|Last updated:||September 6, 2017.||Next update (scheduled):||–|
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Show Foto, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.
Transaction type: Brokerage.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
All care has been taken in preparing this floor plan, however the accuracy is not guaranteed and no liability will be accepted for any reliance placed upon it. In the event of any conflict between the floor plan and actual conditions, the latter shall prevail. Dimensions are approximate.