|1-Bedroom + 1 Bathroom, 50.15 sqm|
Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
*This apartment sold in August 2015 and is no longer available*
Terrace Shibuya Mitake is a 17-storey apartment building located just 350 meters from the Shibuya Crossing and 450 meters from Harajuku Cat Street. The building includes a concierge desk, resident lounge and a rooftop sky terrace.
It was constructed using the base-isolation (menshin-kozo) method of earthquake resistant construction. This is the highest grade and most expensive option for earthquake-resistance and reduces the level of swaying.
This is a 1-Bedroom apartment on the 5th floor. It is south facing and has two balconies and a spacious bedroom.
The building is managed by Nippon Steel Community Service. Pets are negotiable (some restrictions apply). There are 84 car spaces in the building but all spaces are currently taken.
The Shibuya Station and surrounding neighbourhood is undergoing several large redevelopments that will add to the appeal and convenience of this area, including:
- The NHK Shibuya Broadcasting Centre, located directly across the street from the Shibuya Ward Office, is going to be rebuilt. The East Building was completed in 1965 and there are concerns over its earthquake-resistance. The project might be completed by 2025.
- Shibuya Station Redevelopment: Several office towers and a residential tower are planned for the Shibuya station area. Completion of the entire project is expected by 2027.
- Miyashita Park: The strip of land that runs between the Yamanote Line train tracks and Meiji Dori Street will be redeveloped by Mitsui Fudosan. The new park will include retail space as well as a 17-storey hotel on the northern end. Completion is expected in 2019.
- Miyashitacho Project: A 16-storey office, retail and residential building is planned for a site fronting Meiji Dori Street and just north of Shibuya Station. Completion is expected in 2017.
- Shibuya Parco Building Redevelopment: A 20-storey, 110m tall retail and office building is going to replace the old Parco department store just down the street from the Shibuya ward office. Completion is expected in 2019.
|Type:||1-Bedroom Apartment||No. of apartments:||199|
|Size:||50.15 sqm (540 sqft)||Land size:||2,640.46 sqm|
|Balcony:||8.83 sqm (95 sqft)||Land ownership:||Freehold|
|Construction:||17-storey + 3 Basements,|
|Developed by:||Nippon Steel City Produce||Monthly Building Fees:|
|Constructed by:||Kumagai Gumi||Management:||13,130 Yen|
|Built:||December 2012||Repair fund:||4,500 Yen|
|Last updated:||August 3, 2015.||Next update (scheduled):||–|
For more details on this property, please fill in the inquiry form below:
*Show Foto, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.
Transaction type: Brokerage.