|1-Bedroom + 1 Bathroom, 51.88 sqm|
Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
*This apartment sold in March 2016 and is no longer available*
Terrace Shibuya Mitake is a 17-storey apartment building located just 350 meters from the Shibuya Crossing and 450 meters from Harajuku Cat Street. The building includes a concierge desk, resident lounge and a rooftop sky terrace.
It was constructed using the base-isolation (menshin-kozo) method of earthquake resistant construction. This is the highest grade and most expensive option for earthquake-resistance and reduces the level of swaying.
This is a 1-Bedroom corner apartment on the 7th floor. It is north and west facing and includes two balconies, and open-plan kitchen and a storage closet.
The building is managed by Nippon Steel Community Service. Pets are negotiable (some restrictions apply). There are 84 car spaces in the building but current availability may vary.
The Shibuya Station and surrounding neighbourhood is undergoing several large redevelopments that will add to the appeal and convenience of this area, including:
- The NHK Shibuya Broadcasting Centre, located directly across the street from the Shibuya Ward Office, is going to be rebuilt. The project may be completed by 2025.
- Shibuya Station Redevelopment: Several office towers and a residential tower are planned for the Shibuya station area. Completion of the entire project is expected by 2027.
- Miyashita Park: The strip of land that runs between the Yamanote Line train tracks and Meiji Dori Street will be redeveloped by Mitsui Fudosan. The new park will include retail space as well as a 17-storey hotel on the northern end. Completion is expected in 2019.
- Miyashitacho Project: A 16-storey office, retail and residential building is planned for a site fronting Meiji Dori Street and just north of Shibuya Station. Completion is expected in 2017.
- Shibuya Parco Building Redevelopment: A 20-storey, 110m tall retail and office building is going to replace the old Parco department store just down the street from the Shibuya ward office. Completion is expected in 2019.
|1-15-15 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Size:||51.88 sqm (558 sq.ft)|
|Balcony:||17.04 sqm (183 sq.ft)|
|Construction:||17-storey + 3 Basements, Reinforced concrete|
|No. of apartments:||196|
|Developed by:||Nippon Steel City Produce|
|Constructed by:||Kumagai Gumi|
|Managed by:||Nippon Steel Community Service|
|Land size:||2,640.46 sqm|
|Car parking:||Subject to availability|
|Pets:||Negotiable (some restrictions apply)|
|Monthly building fees:|
|Repair fund:||4,660 Yen|
|Last updated:||March 17, 2016.||Next update (scheduled):||–|
|MAKE AN INQUIRY|
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Show Foto, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.
Transaction type: Brokerage.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
All care has been taken in preparing this floor plan, however the accuracy is not guaranteed and no liability will be accepted for any reliance placed upon it. In the event of any conflict between the floor plan and actual conditions, the latter shall prevail. Dimensions are approximate.
146 total views, 9 views today