|2-Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom, 111.96 sqm
Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Grand Suite Toranomon is a 79m tall, 21-storey residential building located directly across the street from Toranomon Hills. Features include rooftop garden and rooftop lounge.
The building was developed by Marubeni in 2007. It was built using the base-isolation earthquake resistant method of construction which is the highest grade available. It reduces the level of shaking in an earthquake and helps to prevent valuables and furniture from falling over.
This is a 2-Bedroom corner apartment on the 20th floor. It is south and west facing and has two balconies, two walk-in closets and an open-plan kitchen. There is also floor heating and built-in ceiling-mounted air conditioning in the living/dining.
In 2017 the interior was updated with new wallpaper, hot water heater and bathroom heat/ventilation system.
* Views, sunlight and air flow may be impacted by future development of high-rises planned for this neighborhood. As a result, sunlight and views, including those towards Tokyo Tower, cannot be guaranteed.
* Monthly building repair fund fees are scheduled to increase to 16,400 Yen/month from April 2018 onwards, and to 38,610 Yen/month from April 2020 onwards.
The building is managed by Mitsubishi Jisho Marubeni Jutaku Service. On-site car parking can be rented separately from 38,000 ~ 48,000 Yen/month (subject to availability).
The Toranomon and nearby Roppongi district is undergoing several major redevelopment projects in the coming years which will help to increase the appeal and convenience of this area.
- In June 2014, the nearby 247m tall Toranomon Hills office/apartment/hotel complex was completed. Apartments on the resale market may be priced anywhere from 3,000,000 ~ 5,000,000 Yen/sqm+.
- Mori Building is planning 400 billion Yen worth of developments around the Toranomon Hills complex. The projects include three towers to be completed between 2019 ~ 2022. They include the 265m tall Toranomon Hills Station Tower (2022), 220m tall Toranomon Hills Residential Tower (2019), and the 185m tall Toranomon Hills Business Tower (2019). More information here.
- Mori Building will soon start the Toranomon-Azabudai District Redevelopment located to the south. The 3-tower project is scheduled for completion in 2022. More information here.
- Hotel Okura to the north is being redeveloped into a 200m tall high rise office/hotel with completion expected in 2019. More information here.
- Tokyo World Gate is a 180m tall office/apartment/hotel building under construction next-door to the Toranomon Towers Residence building. Completion is scheduled for 2020. More information here and here.
- There are also plans for a new subway station alongside the Hibiya Line and just to the west of Toranomon Hills. There are plans to have the station opened by 2020, with an underground passage to be completed by 2022.
|Size:||111.96 sqm (1,205 sq.ft)|
|Balcony:||26.79 sqm (288 sq.ft)|
|Construction:||21-storey + 1 Basement, Reinforced concrete|
|No. of apartments:||122|
|Earthquake standards:||Shin-Taishin (New code) (what does this mean?)|
|Managed by:||Mitsubishi Jisho Community|
|Land size:||2,029.57 sqm|
|Car parking:||May be rented separately if required and subject to availability
(38,000 ~ 48,000 Yen/month)
|Monthly building fees:|
|Repair fund:||5,810 Yen|
|Delivery:||To be negotiated|
|Brokerage fee:||3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax, charged to buyer.|
|*Inspection by advance appointment only.
*Other fees: Neighborhood association (200 Yen), CATV (473 Yen), Internet (210 Yen), SECOM home security (1,857 Yen).
*Monthly building repair fund fees are scheduled to increase to 16,400 Yen/month from April 2018 onwards, and to 38,610 Yen/month from April 2020 onwards.
|Last updated:||January 10, 2018.||Next update (scheduled):||January 24, 2018.|
|MAKE AN INQUIRY|
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Show Foto, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.
Transaction type: Brokerage.