Apt. 6F | 2 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom | 65.75 sqm (707 sq.ft)
Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Price per square meter: ¥1,898,000 | Monthly building fees: ¥36,490
Park Court Toranomon Atago Tower is a 30-storey luxury high-rise apartment building located 350 meters south of Toranomon Hills and 850 meters north of Tokyo Tower. Features include concierge service, guest suite, sky lounge and meeting rooms.
This is a 2-Bedroom corner apartment on the 6th floor. It is south and east facing and looks into the greenery surrounding Seisho-ji Temple and Cemetery located at the rear of the building.
- Front desk concierge
- Guest suite
- Sky lounge
- Meeting rooms
- Corner apartment
- Wrap-around balcony
The Toranomon and Roppongi district is undergoing several major redevelopment projects in the coming years:
- In June 2014, the nearby Toranomon Hills office/apartment/hotel complex was completed.
- Mori Building is planning 400 billion Yen worth of developments around the Toranomon Hills complex. The projects include three towers to be completed between 2019 ~ 2022.
- Mori Building will soon start the Toranomon-Azabudai District Redevelopment. The 3-tower project is scheduled for completion in 2022. More information here.
- Hotel Okura to the north is being redeveloped into a 200m tall high rise office/hotel with completion expected in 2019. More information here.
- Mori Trust is building a 180m tall office/apartment/hotel building (Tokyo World Gate). Construction is scheduled for completion in 2020. More information here and here.
- There are also plans for a new subway station alongside the Hibiya Line and just to the west of Toranomon Hills. There are plans to have the station partially opened by 2020.
3-14-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Kamiyacho Station – 4 min walk
Toranomon Station – 9 min walk
Onarimon Station – 8 min walk
- Seijo Ishii Supermarket: 350 meters
- Toranomon Hills: 350 meters
- Tokyo Tower: 850 meters
- Atago Shrine: 400 meters
- Hotel Okura: 700 meters
- Ark Hills: 1000 meters
- Izumi Garden Tower: 1000 meters
|Size (Center-wall):||65.75 sqm (707 sq.ft)|
|Balcony:||25.65 sqm (276 sq.ft)|
|Construction:||30-storey, Reinforced concrete|
|No. of apartments:||231|
|Earthquake standards:||Shin-Taishin (New Code) (what does this mean?)|
|Developed by:||Mitsui Fudosan Residential|
|Constructed by:||Shimizu Corporation|
|Managed by:||Mitsui Fudosan Residential Service|
|Land size:||3,165.49 m2|
|Land ownership:||6,575 / 1,723,098 (Freehold)|
|Car parking:||May be rented separately, subject to availability|
|Monthly building fees:|
|Repair fund:||10,190 Yen|
|Status:||Occupied by seller|
|Delivery:||To be negotiated|
|Brokerage fee:||3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax, charged to buyer.|
|*Inspection by advance appointment only. Please understand that some viewing times may not be possible due to sellers’ schedules. Same-day appointments are not possible.|
|Last updated:||February 11, 2019.||Next update (scheduled):||February 25, 2019.|
MAKE AN INQUIRY
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Show Foto, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.