Apt. 9F | 3 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom | 113.60 sqm (1,222 sq.ft)
Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Price per square meter: ¥1,655,000 | Monthly building fees: ¥73,480
Toranomon Towers Residence is a luxury high-rise condominium located in the Toranomon neighbourhood in Minato-ku. Features include a front desk reception service provided in conjunction with the nearby Hotel Okura (7am ~ 10pm), a sky lounge on the 25th floor and guest suite.
This is a 3-Bedroom corner apartment on the 9th floor. It has a south-west and south-east facing living room and south-west facing bedrooms. It includes ceiling-mounted built-in air-conditioning/heating, floor heating, and a counter kitchen with dishwasher.
The south-east facing views from the living/dining room may be affected by the neighboring 180-meter tall office/hotel/apartment building currently under construction by Mori Trust. Called “Tokyo World Gate” it will include an EDITION hotel, 12 luxury condominium residences on the top two floors, office and retail. Completion is tentatively scheduled for 2020.
- Front desk
- Sky lounge
- Guest suite
- Floor heating
The Toranomon and Roppongi district is undergoing several major redevelopment projects in the coming years:
- In June 2014, the nearby Toranomon Hills office/apartment/hotel complex was completed.
- Mori Building is planning 400 billion Yen worth of developments around the Toranomon Hills complex. The projects include three towers to be completed between 2019 ~ 2022.
- Mori Building will soon start the Toranomon-Azabudai District Redevelopment located to the south. The 3-tower project is scheduled for completion in 2022. More information here.
- Hotel Okura to the north is being redeveloped into a 200m tall high rise office/hotel with completion expected in 2019. More information here.
- Mori Trust is building a 180m tall office/apartment/hotel building (Tokyo World Gate) on the former pastoral site directly on the eastern side of Toranomon Towers Residence. Construction is scheduled for completion in 2020. More information here and here.
- There are also plans for a new subway station alongside the Hibiya Line and just to the west of Toranomon Hills. There are plans to have the station partially opened by 2020.
4-1-34 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Kamiyacho Station – 6 min walk
Tameikesanno Station – 8 min walk
(Ginza, Namboku Lines)
Roppongi Itchome Station – 9 min walk
- Maruetsu Supermarket: 70 meters
- Hotel Okura: 160 meters
- US Embassy: 600 meters
- ANA InterContinental Hotel: 600 meters
- Ark Hills: 550 meters
- Izumi Garden Tower: 550 meters
- Toranomon Hills: 750 meters
|Size (Center-wall):||113.60 sqm (1,222 sq.ft)|
|Balcony:||13.29 sqm (143 sq.ft)|
|Construction:||41-storey + 2 Basements, Reinforced concrete|
|No. of apartments:||267|
|Earthquake standards:||Shin-Taishin (New Code) (what does this mean?)|
|Developed by:||Kajima Corporation|
|Constructed by:||Kajima Corporation|
|Managed by:||Mitsui Fudosan Residential Service|
|Land size:||3,778.00 m2|
|Car parking:||May be rented separately, subject to availability|
|Monthly building fees:|
|Repair fund:||12,270 Yen|
|Status:||Occupied by seller|
|Delivery:||To be negotiated|
|Brokerage fee:||3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax, charged to buyer.|
|*Inspection by advance appointment only. Please understand that some viewing times may not be possible due to sellers’ schedules. Same-day appointments are not possible.|
*Other fees: Trunk room (8,160 Yen).
|Last updated:||June 25, 2019.||Next update (scheduled):||July 9, 2019.|
MAKE AN INQUIRY
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Show Foto, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.